Tuesday 26 May 2015

A small experience.......

It was yesterday, in the evening, I was on my way back home from office. I went to take some cutlets from nearby fast food stall and I got two for myself. Casually, took 1 out to eat and kept 1 aside for later. While having it, I noticed a woman in a tattered dress, with towel like thing covering her head, looked so tired carrying a load at her back heading towards main road, just crossed me while I was about to open the gate at my place. I was sad and felt pity eventually the food lost its taste also, my heart was forcing me to give away the remaining piece to her but my mind was forcing to go inside the room and take rest. So in this battle I let my heart win and closed the gate then followed her. I could see her though she went too far, near the main road, n I kept following until I reached and asked nicely 'would u like to have some cutlet?' With a smile and sparkling eyes she replied , 'Yes'. Finally I felt really happy to win this battle of heart and my mind which was far more comforting than taking rest. Thank you God you made my day!! 

Sharing is caring.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment